Thursday, April 30, 2009

thursday, April 30

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Today was a Sea Day so we slept in late and had breakfast in the dining room. Then we went to bingo and the raffle for the free cruise. The new bingo gives you an electronic gadget that keeps track of all the numbers called and all your cards. You just have to yell "BINGO" when your machine flashes when you win. I got down to needing one number and someone else yelled bingo, so no money for me!!!
We went to the pool and hung out and once again I didn't use sunscreen on anything but my face. So tonight my thighs are sore. I went to a wine tasting in the afternoon and met a few more people and talked about our experiences during this cruise. Lots of people got pickpocketed, sad to say. But not us, glad to say.
We went to the early show which was called "Smokey Joe's Café". Everyone who saw it yesterday raved about it. It was better than the singing show we saw the other day, but still not that great. Tonight there is a Chocoholic Buffet so I have to cut this short so we can go in a few minutes.
More later……..

No comments: