Monday, July 20, 2009

It's been a while

July 19th, 2009 and it feels like a cool spring day. No complaints here, except I do like to get in some pool time on the weekends. But it does make for comfortable working out in the yard. Chip spent much of the weekend resurfacing his mom's driveway. Dirty, hard work. Don't think he had much of a weekend. I spent time working around the house. Little jobs here and there eventually add up to some accomplishment. I usually like to take some time each weekend and prep for all my meals for the week. That way we can have some really nice meals without having to spend two hours a night preparing them.
I'm also starting to write in "The Book about Myself" that Rene' gave to all of us this Christmas. Since my mom did this sort of thing, she felt we should all fill out a book like this to pass on to our kids and grandchildren. It will probably take me the next year to write enough to bring it up to the present, but it will be fun to go over my life's history as I answer all the questions (201 to be exact).

No comments: